Google asked 231 security experts for their top tips.
8 precautions you should follow to protect your PC against hacking.
An overview of the state of PC Security and how it affects our every day lives.
Cyber security isn’t just an issue for governments and corporations, but an issue we all face—that’s because the favorite weapon of hackers and terrorists is your computer.
Is your computer really secure? If you have antivirus software, malware scanners and a firewall, you might think you’re safe from hackers, crackers and identity thieves. But chances are, you’re missing one critical piece of the security puzzle. Read on to learn how to secure your software and truly lock down your computer…
Computer security is no joke—the FBI recently arrested a man for child pornography, but when they investigated his computer, it turned out that a computer virus had been downloading the images using his account; in this article we’ll give you 10 tips to improve your computer security that may save you from being dragged out in handcuffs in front of your neighbors.
This week, security researcher Rapid7 has identified approximately 200,000 systems that are running pcAnywhere without a critical security patch and are still vunerable to attack.
- The State of Security
- Detecting Facebook Security Problems
- Security Software Doesnt Fix Human Nature
- Google’s Drive By Snooping
- How to Control Your Facebook Privacy
- Are Computers Simply Too Unsafe?
- Should You Quit Facebook?
- Free iPad Scam
- No one PC security program best at doing it all
- Gadget Survey
- Tip 1 – Cookie control and script defender
- Tip 2 – Scan A Windows PC For Viruses From A Ubuntu Live CD
- Tip 3 – Free AVG Rescue CD