PC Pitstop Research analyzed 50,258 computers and found the following:
- 23% of computers have no active security protection.
- 14% of the computers had some sort of high level threat.
- Spyware is the most common malware threat followed by Rogue Security Software.
- Kaspersky protects the best against Rogue Security Software and Trend Micro is the worst.
- Symantec protects against spyware the best, and Kaspersky the worst.
- Trend protects the best against keyloggers and Avast fares the worst.
- Kaspersky protects against viruses the best, and Symantec tails the pack.
367 total views, 4 views today