How to Get PC Matic Support
Recently it has been brought to our attention there are several different companies and support organizations that are claiming to provide technical support for PC Matic. These individuals are posting a fake PC Matic phone number, claiming to offer support. Please know, PC Matic is in no way affiliated with these companies, nor can we confirm their legitimacy. Legitimate PC Matic support is available through our online help desk from 8:00 a.m. to 1 a.m. EST. In our 19+ years of business we have found online and email support to be the most effective and efficient for our consumers.
Does PC Matic support cost me anything?
Absolutely not! Our trained technical support team is available seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 1 a.m. EST to help you with all of your support needs, free of charge! If anyone claims to be from PC Matic, or is offering assistance for PC Matic, with a charge associated, they are not from PC Matic. Often times, these are technical support scams.
6 Ways to Contact PC Matic
- Online support can be accessed directly at www.pcmatic.com/help
- Direct support requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A link to our support page can be found on www.pcpitstop.com as by clicking “Support” followed by “Customer Service”
- A link to our support page can also be found on www.pcmatic.com/consumer/ as by clicking “Support” followed by “Customer Service”.
- Our support page can also be found within the PC Matic application.
6. You can also submit a product question through our Forums.
How do I submit a request for assistance for my PC Matic software?
- Go to www.pcmatic.com/help, or access our support page via www.pcmatic.com or www.pcpitstop.com as described above.
- You will need to click on “Technical Support” then answer what kind of support you’re requesting.
- You will then be prompted to answer questions based upon your assistance needs.
- If you have not found your question within the list of provided options, you may click on on “My Issue Is Not Here”, as seen below:
- If you are still in need of technical assistance, you will have the option to create a help desk ticket, as seen here.
- To submit the ticket, scroll down and click on “Submit Ticket”.
- Upon completion you will receive a help desk ticket number, with instructions to check your email for a confirmation email from email@example.com.
To access the full PC Matic User Guide, click here.
4,938 total views, 6 views today