It has been a been a busy year, with breaking news every day. News ranging from various ransomware attacks to PC tips, and several topics in between. We have analyzed our Tech Talk posts and found the top 10 posts of 2016.
10. Top 5 Safety Tips for Online Shoppers
9. Top 5 Holiday Scams To Be On The Lookout For
8. Microsoft Support Scam Ties in Ransomware to Boost Profits
7. Pennsylvania Statewide Voter Ballot Recount After Malware Concerns
6. Madison County Computers Inaccessible After Ransomware Attack
5. Disable Windows 10 Ads
4. Falsified News Populates News Feeds and Search Engines
3. Locky Ransomware Spreads Through Facebook Messenger
2. Malwarebytes Alert
And the most popular post of 2016 was…
1. The Most Important Security Test in a Decade
If your favorite Tech Talk article did not make the list, we would still love to hear what it was! Comment your favorite article below, or what you would like to see more of in 2017. Thank you in advance for your feedback–and have a spectacular new year!!
(Visited 2,784 times, 1 visits today)