How to Get PC Matic Support
Help!! I need help with PC Matic, and I don’t know how to get it!!!
What kind of support is available for PC Matic?
PC Matic offers technical support seven days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. EST.
In our 16+ years of business we have found online and email support to be the most effective and efficient for our consumers.
Does PC Matic support cost me anything?
Absolutely not! Our trained technical support team is available seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 1 a.m. EST to help you with all of your support needs, free of charge!
6 Ways to Contact PC Matic
- Online support can be accessed directly at www.pcmatic.com/help
- Direct support requests can be sent to email@example.com
- A link to our support page can be found on www.pcpitstop.com as by clicking “Support” followed by “Customer Service”
- A link to our support page can be found on www.pcmatic.com as by clicking “Support” followed by “Customer Service”.
- A link to our support page can also be found within the PC Matic application.
6. You can also submit a product question through our Forums.
How do I submit a request for assistance for my PC Matic software?
- Go to www.pcmatic.com/help, or access our support page via www.pcmatic.com or www.pcpitstop.com as described above.
- You will then be prompted to answer questions based upon your assistance needs, as seen below.
- If you are still in need of technical assistance, you will have the option to create a help desk ticket, as seen here.
- Upon completion you will receive a help desk ticket number, with instructions to check you email for a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access the full PC Matic User Guide, click here.
3,149 total views, 1 views today