Step by step guide to getting a full version of Windows 10 for free.–PC Pitstop.
Get Windows 10 for Free
by Anand Khanse for The Windows Club
To get your copy of Windows 10 full version free, follow the steps outlined below.
1. Open your browser and navigate to insider.windows.com
2. Click on Get Started. In the sign up box, enter your Microsoft account details, email and password
3. If you want to get a copy of Windows 10 for PC, click on PC; if you want to get a copy of Windows 10 for mobile devices, click on Phone
4. You will get a page titled “Is it right for me?”. The page basically contains information about the latest build of Windows 10 for PC or phone based upon your selection; go through the system requirements and see if your device matches it
5. Scroll down on the page and click on Get the Preview. Click on Download the ISO link
6. In the page that opens, first note down the key of Windows 10 Preview; You will not need the key for installation but just in case Windows 10 asks you to activate the copy, you will have to use it
7. From the list of Languages, select the language that you wish your Windows 10 copy to be
8. Select if you need 64-bit or 32-bit Windows 10 for free
9. Click on the download link and let the ISO file download
10. Burn the ISO to a USB or DVD.
11. If you want to do a clean installation, boot from USB or DVD and install Windows Preview; if you do not want to lose your programs and settings, boot to your current operating system and run setup.exe from the DVD or USB to which you burned the Windows 10 ISO file. Keep updating Windows 1o as and when updates are released.
12. That is it: you are now eligible to get a free copy of Windows 10 Home or Pro when it releases finally on July 29 2015
Do note that you will still need to keep your Insider account active so you have to log into the account every few weeks. You may or may not submit any feedback but the account has to be active. That way you will receive the free updates to the final Windows 10 without having to pay anything.