17 signs that your PC might be infected with a virus or some kind of malware.–PC Pitstop
17 Signs Your PC Might Be Infected
Anand Khanse for The Windows Club
Symptoms of Malware Infection
The typical symptoms that your computer may have been compromised are:
1. Change in your browsers home page or default search
2. Your web browser hangs or becomes sluggish
3. Your computer starts behaving sluggishly or hangs often
4. You are unable to open security-related sites or Microsoft.com domains.
5. You get re-directed to web pages you did not intend to visit
6. Unexpected toolbars in your browser
7. Security software or Firewall disabled
8. Your security software throws up warnings or its icon turns red or something.
9. Pop-ups while browsing, unknown or excessive
1,163 total views, 1 views today