100 Firefighters Battle Laptop Battery Fire
Last month, 100 Pennsylvania firefighters from 10 different fire departments were required to battle a blaze caused by a laptop battery explosion.
An exploding battery in a laptop computer sparked a two-alarm fire at an apartment complex Sunday in New Holland.
A neighbor noticed smoke and called 911 around 2:40 p.m.
…the explosion set off three separate fires in the living room of the second-floor unit.
About 100 firefighters from 10 area departments responded to the blaze.
–Posted: Jennifer Todd | lancasteronline.com | Sunday, March 23, 2014 8:26 pm | Updated: 1:31 pm, Mon Mar 24, 2014.
What caused a laptop battery to explode and start a fire?
427 total views, 2 views today