10 Software Installation Safety Tips
by Mitz from Tips4pc.com
Before you install another software application, follow these 10 valuable safety tips.–PC Pitstop.
People often think that installing software on a commuter is one of the easiest things you can do. They are partly right. It is easy, but not as easy as pressing next next next to install. The problem lies right there. Presuming that you can just simply install third party software, without looking into to anything further is wrong!
When you see these safety precaution tips you will see that they actually make a lot of sense. Many people choose to ignore precautions before installing software.
1. Ask your self “Do you really need this software”?
2. Do you have enough disk space or resources to run this software?
3. Is there any conflicting software on your computer?
4. Always read online reviews about the software.
5. Investigate the software developer or company and their reputation.
6. Check out removal options before installing.
7. Always create System Restore Point.
8. Always select Custom installation.
9. Always uncheck installation of extras.
10.Install to the default directory.
This excerpt appears with permission from Tips4PC.com.
816 total views, 3 views today