Tip submitted by PaulTx on October 25 2012
Windows 8: An Overview for IT Professionals (E-Book)
This Microsoft e-book is free. Get your copy here (direct download).
Get a headstart evaluating Window 8—guided by a Windows expert who’s worked extensively with the software since the preview releases. Based on final, release-to-manufacturing (RTM) software, this book introduces new features and capabilities, with scenario-based insights demonstrating how to plan for, implement, and maintain Windows 8 in an enterprise environment. Get the high-level information you need to begin preparing your deployment now.
• Performance, reliability, and security features
• Deployment options
• Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit
• Windows PowerShell™ 3.0 and Group Policy
• Managing and sideloading apps
• Internet Explorer® 10
• Virtualization, Client Hyper-V, and Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack
• Recovery features
Each month we select the best of the tips submitted by members of the PC Pitstop community through our forums.
Check out our past favorites, HERE.