Tip submitted by PaulTx on October 25 2012
Windows 8: An Overview for IT Professionals (E-Book)
This Microsoft e-book is free. Get your copy here (direct download).
Get a headstart evaluating Window 8—guided by a Windows expert who’s worked extensively with the software since the preview releases. Based on final, release-to-manufacturing (RTM) software, this book introduces new features and capabilities, with scenario-based insights demonstrating how to plan for, implement, and maintain Windows 8 in an enterprise environment. Get the high-level information you need to begin preparing your deployment now.
• Performance, reliability, and security features
• Deployment options
• Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit
• Windows PowerShell™ 3.0 and Group Policy
• Managing and sideloading apps
• Internet Explorer® 10
• Virtualization, Client Hyper-V, and Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack
• Recovery features
Each month we select the best of the tips submitted by members of the PC Pitstop community through our forums.
Check out our past favorites, HERE.
24 total views, 3 views today