7 Tricks to Supercharge Facebook Functionality
Facebook has become the go to destination for social networking. There are always ways to make Facebook better than what it gives you on its own, and we offer 7 tricks to improve Facebook functionality that will work for anyone no matter how often you use the social network.
1. Forwarding your Facebook conversations
If you are having a conversation with a friend and want to involve another friend on Facebook, you can forward messages instead of simply copying and pasting them into a separate message.
1. Open the message you want to forward and click “Actions.”
2. Then, click “Forward Messages….”
3. Now, you will click on the messages you want to include and click “Forward.”
4. Select the recipients to forward the messages to.
5. Finally, add a message of your own, add any files or photos to the message, and click “Send” to forward it on.
This can be an effective way to include others in a conversation on Facebook.
This excerpt is shared with permission from maketecheasier.com.
About Make Tech Easier
Make Tech Easier offers computer tips and tricks that will change you to a computer geek (even without you knowing it). Topics covered here include troubleshooting your computer, optimizing operating system performance (be it Windows, Mac or Linux), simplifying tasks, software review and plenty of cool stuff. If you think that computer technology is only for geeks, then they aspire to change your thinking.